- DENTAL COMPOSITES
- DENTAL BONDING AGENTS
- PERMANENT DENTAL CEMENTS AND LINERS
- POST & CORE
- DENTAL TEMPORISATION
- INFECTION CONTROL
Alert Condensable Composite is a posterior restorative material designed to be a viable amalgam alternative. In addition to over 10 years of independently validated* clinical success, what sets Alert apart from other composites is its proprietary chopped glass fiber filler that provides amalgam-like handling and exceptional physical properties.
- Efficient – low polymerization shrinkage of 1.9%
- Long-lasting – minimal wear rate of only 3.5µm per year
- Easy-to-use – handles and packs similar to amalgam
- Accommodating – available in the 5 most popular posterior shades: A2, A3, A3.5, B1 & C2
- Tooth colored posterior restorative material. For usage in a similar situation that would be applicable to an amalgam restoration.
- More Info