- DENTAL COMPOSITES
- DENTAL BONDING AGENTS
- PERMANENT DENTAL CEMENTS AND LINERS
- POST & CORE
- TEMPORARY MATERIALS
- INFECTION CONTROL
Simile Universal Composite combines strength and esthetics for both anterior and posterior restorations. Its nano-hybrid formula has been independently proven* to deliver superior surface smoothness for easy polishability, superior polish retention, exceptional wear resistance, and outstanding physical properties.
- Sculptable – handling that will not slump and will not stick to your instrument
- Polishability – nano-hybrid fillers produce a simple polish that lasts over time
- Optimum shade selection – available in 20 shades to meet all your esthetic needs
- Simile Nano Hybrid Composite is a dental restorative material intended for use to restore carious lesions or structural defects in teeth in combination of conditioners such as bonding, luting, etching agents commonly used in tooth restoration.
- Recommended for Class I, II, III, IV, V and VI Restorations.
- More Info