Fusio™ Liquid DentinFlowable
Self-Adhesive Flowable Composite
Fusio represents the natural progression of composite resin technology that clinicians have been waiting for. A self-adhering flowable composite, Fusio combines the benefits of adhesive and composite technology into one product, bringing restorative techniques to new unprecedented heights.
Simply syringe into preparation, agitate, and light-cure. Upon application Fusio conditions, bonds, and seals without the need for an etchant or an adhesive.
With such unique applications as dentin replacement or self-adhesive base liner, Fusio will change the way you look at restorative dentistry. Best of all Fusio costs less than many premium flowable composites and their required separate adhesives.
- More Info
- Self-adhesive – bonds to dentin and enamel without a separate bonding agent
- Multiple Indications – pit & fissure sealant, blocking out undercuts, base liner, small class I, class III, & now class V
- Versatile – can be used alone or together with bonded composites
- Seals dentin – offers the potential for reduced sensitivity
- Increases profitability – designed to improve efficiency by reducing the time, steps, & materials needed
- Radiopaque – easily stands out on x-rays for quick and easy diagnosis
- Esthetic – available in four of the most popular Vita® shades: A1, A2, A3, & B1
- BPA Free – contains no bisphenol A