Build-It™ Light CureCore Material
Build-It Light Cure Core Material is specifically designed for clinicians that favor the on-command cure afforded by light cure core materials. The high translucency of Build-It Light Cure enables a 10mm depth of cure without the need to build up incremental layers - with as little as 20 seconds curing time per surface.
Furthermore, once Build-It Light Cure is polymerized, it is as strong as the original Build-It FR Core Material, with the same mechanical properties. A proprietary new BisGMA-free resin promotes non-sticky, sculptable handling enabling quick and easy adaption to the tooth and post.
- More Info
- 10mm depth of cure – streamlines placement and is designed to shorten procedure time
- Two delivery options – available in syringe or single dose
- Ideal hardness – preps like dentin to minimize ditching when transitioning from core material to tooth structure
- Highly radiopaque – enables unmistakable detection on radiographs
- On command light-cure – offers complete control of set time intraorally
- Compatible with 4th-7th generation bonding agents – enables you to use your preferred bonding agent
- BisGMA-free resin – contains no bisphenol A