- DENTAL COMPOSITES
- DENTAL BONDING AGENTS
- PERMANENT DENTAL CEMENTS AND LINERS
- POST & CORE
- DENTAL TEMPORISATION
- INFECTION CONTROL
Self-Adhesive Resin Cement
Breeze Self-Adhesive Resin Cement is specifically designed to make the cementation of crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays and posts faster and easier by eliminating individual etching, priming, bonding, and mixing steps. Formulated with advanced resin technology, Breeze Self-Adhesive Resin Cement provides one of the strongest retention available in a self-adhesive cement with the quick and easy to use auto-mix delivery system. Upon application, Breeze Cement quickly goes to work to condition dentin, enamel, and the restoration all in one quick and simple step. By eliminating the etching, priming and bonding steps, both postoperative sensitivity and procedure time are drastically reduced improving peace of mind and freeing up precious chair time.
- Exceptional bond strength - adheres to dentin and enamel without a bonding agent
- Convenient auto-mix delivery system - single-step accurate placement with minimal waste
- Versatile shade selection - choose from A2, Translucent, and Opaceous White to satisfy all cosmetic needs
- Dual Cure - light cure or self cure for maximum versatility
- Cementation of composite, cementable of all-ceramic, PFM and alloy crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays.
- Cementation of fiber reinforced composite post.
- Cementation of titanium, titanium alloy, stainless steel and zirconia posts.
- More Info