Resin-Modified Glass Ionomer Dental Cement
Easy to cure. Easy to clean. Easy to please.
We’re making lasting restorations a breeze with the new RMGI cement from Pentron. Breeze™ RMGI delivers a stable, long-term restoration with outstanding bond strength for Zirconia, PFM and metal crowns.
Its exceptional physical properties, from its moisture tolerance and continuous fluoride release, to its high radiopaque visibility and dual-cure options ensure maximum versatility and greater durability.
Plus, with quick 2-3 second tack cure capabilities, Breeze cuts out the excess time with even quicker, effortless cleaning. So when it comes to easy handling, outstanding strength, and peak performance, choose Breeze RMGI and you’ll be set.
- More Info
- Quick Cleanup: Tack cure for 2-3 seconds, then easily remove excess cement with one clean sweep
- Enhanced Esthetics: Prevents staining and further boosts the esthetics of the cement
- 3-Crown Compatibility: Perfect for cementation of Zirconia, PFM, and metal crowns
- Outstanding Bond: High flexural, compressive and bond strength for lasting results
- Fluoride Flow: Designed to prevent secondary caries through continuous fluoride release
- Highly Radiopaque: High radiopacity makes for greater transparency
- Dual-cure: 2-3-second tack cure and 4:30 self-cure for more control over multiple crowns
- Working Time: Minimum working time of 1:30, and a total set time of 4:30
- Easy to Use: Auto-mix delivery makes it simple to handle for a streamlined routine
- Synchronized: Compatible with FibreKleer 4x Fiber Posts and Build-It FR Core Material