FibreKleer™ 4xFiber Post
FibreKleer 4x Fiber Posts feature outstanding radiopacity of up to 400% of aluminum to help ensure that they are instantaneously identified on a radiograph at placement as well as at follow up appointments. Translucent glass fibers bundled in a proprietary clear resin matrix provide outstanding flexural strength and help to preserve the natural lifelike esthetics that are desired when all ceramic restorations are prescribed.
A dentin-like flexural modulus results in a post that flexes with the tooth and transmits stress more evenly along the remaining root structure to help minimize the instance of root fractures compared to metal. Revamped kit packaging features a bur block to securely retain posts and drills and improve accessibility. To help streamline drill and post selection, all FibreKleer 4x Fiber Posts are now color coded to coordinate with the corresponding drill.
Available in three body designs, Parallel with a retentive head, Tapered, and Original, the FibreKleer 4x Post enables clinicians to choose the type of post that best suits each individual case.*
* Note: due to size, the 1.00 mm post is not serrated
FibreKleer 4x Fiber Posts Evaluation
Dental Product Shopper asked 13 dentists to evaluate Pentron's FiberKleer 4x Fiber Posts for ease of use, esthetics and radiopacity.
- More Info
- Radiopacity up to 400% of Al – Post is clearly identified on a radiograph
- Mimics properties of the root – ideal flexural modulus properties help minimize root fractures
- Color coded posts & drills - streamlines the size selection process
- Creates a monoblock – Integrates with resin core material, resin cement, and the root for retention and longevity
- Translucent glass fibers – Help create natural looking restorations
- Multiple sizes and body styles –Enables you to fit the post to the tooth, not the tooth to the post