- DENTAL COMPOSITES
- DENTAL BONDING AGENTS
- PERMANENT DENTAL CEMENTS AND LINERS
- POST & CORE
- DENTAL TEMPORISATION
- INFECTION CONTROL
Adhesor™ CarbofinePolycarboxylate Cement
Zinc Polycarboxylate Cement
Adhesor Carbofine is a non-irritant zinc polycarboxylate dental cement, that provides natural adhesion to hard dental tissues and is X-ray contrastive.
Adhesor Carbofine is available as a two-component system: 80 g of powder and 40 g of liquid.
- Not irritating for the pulp
- Natural adhesion to the hard dental tissues
- Discontinuous porosity impedes penetration of microorganisms
- Perfect material for cementing
Adhesor Carbofine is indicated for: liners under amalgam and composite fillings, temporary filling for a period of up to 6 months after the application, cementation procedure of smaller fixed dentures (1-2 crowns).
Working time (at 23°C/60% relative hummidity) – from the start of mixing
Setting time (at 37°C) – from the start of mixing
approximately 2:00 min
5:00 – 8:00 min
- More Info